Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 
I am traveling to work everyday by MMTS local train. And yesterday and almost everyday I was lucky enough to get stuck in the middle of no where waiting for a signal.

I made an interesting observation. Even while the train wasn't moving a single bit, no one was willing to get their hands off the rods on the top. They were almost ready even to hanging from an upturned roller coaster in the middle of the ride.

I have seen this on Discovery once. The ability to grip is formed even in embryonic stages. The great scientist dudes attributed this to some chimpanzees babies clinging on to the mother and other monkey crap. Well today I can say that I have found the real reason for this ingrained ability.

Comments:
Times change...but a master mind remains to be so...

gud observation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?