Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Motherland ZNB

I have decided to give a hand to the "fatherland"
Inspite of the visa, Inspite of probably the best deal on airfare,

I think I will try something out that is thoda hatke.

So I am going to be a SCIENTIST at BARC (bombay) That ofcourse would be after one year of training.

Things i am looking forward to

- avoiding the magazmari of staying in US as a student which includes all the dailiy work and yet being thrifty with $s

-Staying in mumbai as a student, in a hostel. I used to dream of it when I was preparing for IIT.

- And most of all staying clear and let all the rats in the race pass by. Let us see if there is something that they left behind in the haste.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?